Forecast winds may affect the gondola and snowsports tomorrow (Saturday).
More snow is in the forecast for tonight and over the next few days; the temperature is also forecast to drop. Once winds ease, we should have enough snow for snowsports across the mountain. We will reassess first thing in the morning.
Snowsports School has availability, please call to book.
Climbers Gondola Daily (wind permitting) at 8am.
GONDOLA TIMES - Mon-Fri: 9am-4.15pm, Weekend: 8.30am-4.15pm.
SKI CLUB TRAINING: Sat 6 Feb - As strong winds may affect the gondola, a decision regarding training will be made as soon as possible tomorrow morning. A decision about Sun 7 Feb will be made tomorrow.
LOCALS LEARN TO SKI/SNOWBOARD BLOCK: Sat 6 Feb - As strong winds may affect the gondola, a decision about lessons will be made as soon as possible tomorrow morning. A decision about Sun 7 Feb will be made tomorrow.
MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS - Downhill and bike hire closed for season, re-open May 2016. Witch’s trail cross country routes and skills loops open all year. Final section of Cats Eyes + Blue Adder is closed for maintenance work.
HIGH WIRE ADVENTURE - Courses closed for the winter. However, groups of 8 or more can be accommodated if pre-booked.
01397 705825 / www.nevisrange.co.uk